Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

You Can Chillax 'Cause I Am!!!

.

Turd Ferguson here, checking in with my Blog Peeps!

First of all, let me just say that I didn't know I HAD any Blog Peeps!! It has just tickled my little fishy gills PINK to HEAR from several of you that you ARE indeed my Blog Peeps and that you are WORRIED about me since Miss Keetha moved.


Well, worry no more! Here I am, living down in the football cave. This is the way Miss Keetha moved me in - - - this is how SHE thinks I live.


But the minute her back is turned, I have OTHER ideas of comfort. Sometimes I just flip around until I get that pillow down and then I bask on it in comfort.

But you ain't seen nuttin yet!!!


Sometimes when Miss Keetha isn't using her football cave, I take right over and PARTAY!!!!

This is a Wisconsin Cheeseheadfish in sole possession of the remote control, snuggled in the Badger Blankie, AND enjoying an iced drink on the side.

So - - - Chillax, 'cause I definitely am!

Love, Turd

.

8 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Your imagination is boundless! I'm going to chill now!

Angie said...

I'm getting WAY behind. Ihave to confess Mr Fergy you're a new one on me but it is nice to hear from you

Ann in the UP said...

TF----

Aside from the aesthetics, why exactly aren't you hanging out with Fisherhubby watching fishing shows? Oh, right, watching your kinfolk lose the battle isn't fun either.

But football? For Fish? You amaze me.

Unknown said...

Ah Mr. Ferguson, you've got the life!

KBeau said...

So, Fergie, did you see my Hogs pull off that 2OT win over Mississippi State down in Starkvegas on Saturday night?

Pam said...

Kudos to Keetha for chosing to make your home on the red AC - it definitely becomes you! (However, you look like you are having way more fun when you sneak out and take over the GLR!!)

BTW, I saw that comment from Nancy on the mansion post. We need some updating from her - she had a daughter getting married and another daughter having her first grandchild when she was last heard from in March!

Theresa said...

Oh Turd, you are living the life in the Football Cave! If I decide to join you down there, don't tell Keetha... shhhh! We will PARTAY quietly!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Hysterical!