Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What a Difference A Day Makes - - -

.


Yesterday the Bull Frog showed up in our driveway.


Rick was the cowboy who roped and rode that Bull Frog. Thank you, Rick! You were awesome.


Today this "crew" showed up to unload the bull Frog. There was one more crew member, Jerry, but I guess he escaped before I brought out the camera.

In just two hours they had that truck empty and all the furniture set up in its designated place - - - well, truthfully that would be MY designated place.

I got to "boss" them around all morning telling them where to put it.

I couldn't have asked for a better crew! Helps that one is Fisherhubby and two are related to me - - - I'll let you guess which two.

And here's what we have now instead of an empty duplex:


Living Room:



From this view you can get a glimpse of the computer room and our bedroom.


Computer Room:

The mirror will be attached to the corner dresser just as soon as we get the necessary screws. I have curtains just waiting to go on that window - - - just as soon as we get the necessary screw to hang the hardware.





Dining Room:





Kitchen:





And now, my FAVORITE!!! I get a "football cave" for watching college ball!!!!

Football Cave:


I don't know who I'll have over to sit in these chairs and watch games with me - - - maybe Leigh and Jen the Dust Bunny - - - they LOVE college football almost as much as I do.


Now everything is in its place - - - - or is it???


Garage disaster. Perhaps it would look a little better from the OTHER end?


Nope. No better. Shall we take wagers on how long it will take us to clear this out and clean it up???????

.

10 comments:

Erin said...

Looks great Keetha!

Theresa said...

WOW, great progress! The pie safe is in it's place, the bench found a spot and the football cave... WHOA! Love it all! Lots of room in your new place!

Enjoy your new home my friend! HUGS!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

It really does look good! I don't think it will take you all that long to get that garage cleaned out.

LV said...

When you move you do it right. Never saw anyone clear out, clean up, move in and set us as fast as you. That is wonderful, and trust you will have time to rest and enjoy your family. See you on 11-9.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your new home to make new memories in.

nancygrayce said...

I know you're so glad to have your "stuff"!

Ann in the UP said...

Looks great, Keetha! I know none of the Broyles stuff that gives it all its personality is tucked around your furniture or up on the walls yet. But its great to have a football watching cave!

Bravo! I wish you great happiness in your new digs, and may someone fall in love with your house in Marion.

Martin LaBar said...

Looks good. Isn't that what a garage is for?

j said...

Is that an invitation? Cause I can't think of anything nicer than watching college football with you.

One day!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like your settling in. I love the game cave!