Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cave Dwelling

.
On Saturdays I morph into a cave dweller.

A Football Cave dweller.


I snuggle into my Badger Comforter - - - thank you Janell, Kevin, and Kyle!


Beside me are places to prop my snacks and my all important Football Pick 'Em "bookie" book.

And in my hand, the remote control.

In the football cave, I am in sole possession of the remote control.

Perfect place to see my Badgers run the ball right down the throats of their opponents!!

.

15 comments:

Iowa Sunshine said...

you are looking so comfy, especially in that fleece!! good for you for getting the remote :)

Maggie said...

You call it a cave I'd call it my nest either way looks like a grand place to be whilst watching the game.
Hope the Badgers won?
Maggie

Jojo said...

I call it my cocoon and nothing feels better to me that to snuggle in for the weekend. Work has been so hectic lately and the activities have carried over into the weekend so I've missed being able to "shut down." For me it's movie time and I do my best to watch movies all weekend long. Have a cave - that is something to be thankful for!

Theresa said...

You look like you are comfy and happy! Love it... ENJOY! Hugs!

Ann in the UP said...

Yup! That definitely looks like the command center from which all good Wisconsin mojo is generated!

You and that remote! I'm consumed with envy. The ONLY time I have the remote is when GG is in absentia. That's a little bit west of Beaver Dam.

Anonymous said...

Hubby did the cave dweller thing around here yesterday. I've just never succumbed to sporting events, and I don't like that he gets grumpy when watching them as if the entire world is supposed to shut up while he takes in the gnashing sound of football helmets... BE GONE SPORTS! Be gone from my house!

kyooty said...

What are you doing in the MANCAVE? And where are your flipflops?

Kristin - The Goat said...

It looks like the new place has a perfect spot for you to watch the games. I'm especially happy to see that your dear Badgers whooped those Wolverines! Good Job :)

Kristin - The Goat

Pam said...

Did FH agree to take these pics of you? You look cozy in your GLR command center. I don't see TF on the AC that shows up in these FBC pics. I really need reassurance that TF is content in his new WI home.

nancygrayce said...

Sunday afternoons, I morph into nap woman.

grammy said...

Now that you are not teaching young people, would you consider starting a class for grown and older women on how to gain control of the remote?

I would drive all the way from Florida to Wisconsin to attend class....please, pretty please?????

Angie said...

I can't believe how quckly you've got settled there. Does FH have another telly he can watch or is he as football crazy as you are?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like your perfect dream. You look so comfy and cozy.

42N said...

WI rolls, Iowa can't get it done against Ohio State. Come on - on 4th and ten and we can't shut them down? Oh well at least we are bowl elgible. Hope you guys win it all!

Tonja said...

Love it! And, may I say that you are looking mighty comfortable there? Enjoy!