Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, November 15, 2010

This Post's For YOU, Mackinley, Piper and Kaeleigh!!!

.


Lookey here, Macky, Piper & Kaeleigh!!!

Papoo was a GOOD BOY and cleaned up a mess he made in our closet, so he got a sticker on his forehead, just like YOU DO when you come to Kamma Kamp!!!

We love you and miss you.

.

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Awww...such a good Papoo!

grammy said...

WOW...wish I would have known about "sticker on the forehead" many years ago...tee hee.

You are the world's BEST son ever!!!

Keri said...

Piper giggled and Mack said "Where's Kamma?"

Kirby3131 said...

Oh good, they saw the post!! Love it.

Kristin - The Goat