Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, November 15, 2010

This Post's For YOU, Mackinley, Piper and Kaeleigh!!!

.


Lookey here, Macky, Piper & Kaeleigh!!!

Papoo was a GOOD BOY and cleaned up a mess he made in our closet, so he got a sticker on his forehead, just like YOU DO when you come to Kamma Kamp!!!

We love you and miss you.

.

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Awww...such a good Papoo!

grammy said...

WOW...wish I would have known about "sticker on the forehead" many years ago...tee hee.

You are the world's BEST son ever!!!

Keri said...

Piper giggled and Mack said "Where's Kamma?"

Kristin - The Goat said...

Oh good, they saw the post!! Love it.

Kristin - The Goat