Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

First Days Under his Stethoscope!

.

Fisherhubby in his work-a-day wear, as opposed to his fish-a-day wear,


Has completed several days at his new job, working in the ER in Riverview Hospital.

So far, so good. The biggest change from his old ER job (other than new people to work with, new city to live in, new hospital to drive to, etc.) is that what he used to dictate into the phone at the old job, he now has to put onto a computer. That is taking a little getting used to, but he said he felt better about it yesterday than the first day.

.

12 comments:

Erin said...

Yay Fisherhubby! I bet it's nice to get into some sort of routine.

Theresa said...

Good for Fisherhubby! He looks nice in his white coat! Hope he doesn't have to work on tomorrow! Big hugs and happy Thanksgiving!

Alicia said...

It really is hard to get used to computers when you're not computer nerds like most of us bloggers...lol. Hey, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Girlfriend...

So glad to hear that your honey is settling into his new job! Honestly, I always disliked starting a new job...eeeks! That's just stressful to me! Well my friend, I wanted to come by to wish ya'll a Happy Thanksgiving! Do you have special plans?

Warmest Thanksgiving wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Change is never easy. Sounds like he is settling in. So happy for him, hope he loves it.

Anonymous said...

He'll be used to it in no time. It's a computerized world and better we old fogies remember that.

Glad he's adjusting.
Di

Ann in the UP said...

So are you eating a turkey sandwich alone in front of the Lion game?

nancygrayce said...

Glad he's getting used to the new job. I've seen lots of the docs going to computer only and doing it right in the room with you.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Congrats for getting through the red tape! Whew, I bet that's a relief :)

You have a very handsome white lab coat fisherhubby :)

Kristin _ The Goat

Anonymous said...

Oh what types of stories you will hear

Janet, said...

Good luck on his new job. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Tonja said...

Hope all goes well with the job, and that the computer becomes easier!

I can't imagine moving to a new town and having to learn the town and the streets and the shops and the churches as well as learning the job! Kudos to you both!

Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving today! Blessings!