Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We're In Like Flynn

.

(Please read in a very nasal monotone voice) "Testing, testing, can you hear me now??? This is my first transmission from First Street South."

The Bull Frog is EMPTY bellied again!!! Every scrap of furniture and every box is SOMEWHERE in this duplex, and the belly has been swept clean.

Our "crew" of 6 friends and relatives took exactly 2 hours to make ye olde bull frog hungry again. Now the bull frog cowboy is on his way to rope and ride that amphibian right out of our driveway.

Some of my furniture is a bit worse for the wear. There are marks and dings that were not there before. I am choosing to look at that as "distressing" which is all the rage these days.

True, I am not a lover of the "distressed" look - - - but I am choosing to be THANKFUL. As I look around I realize we have way too much. Distressed or not distressed, I am thankful that I have multiple possessions and live in a comfortable home with a roof over my head and not on a garbage heap or under a make-shift "sheet" tent as so many do in our world today.

Pictures of this comfortable home will follow later today - - - -

Now, back to settling in.

.

3 comments:

Tonja said...

Now the adventure can begin! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Now for the fun part... unpacking and decorating!

Theresa said...

Good for you all to get the old gal emptied out and with only a few dings:) I learned from a furniture salesman how to use the touch-up pens, they work pretty doggone good!

Enjoy your day! HUGS!