Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Turning Blue - - -

.
When your team is awesome - - -

When your team is goin' to the Superbowl - - -

It is VERY important that YOU do YOUR part to HELP them win.


I do not want it to EVER be said - - -


That I did NOT do my part to "will" our boys to victory.


Even Fisherhubby is getting in the act.


We're doing all we can - - -


With family, friends, and even - - -


Total strangers, (none stranger than these!) - - -


To go blue - - -


From the tips of our fingers - - -
(Oh those hands look OLD)


Right down to the tips of our toes!!!

Go Blue!

Go Colts!!!

Give "Who Dat" some 'O "Dis!"


.

15 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

I'm so glad that I can count on you to be here with me in the Go Colts camp!

Julie Harward said...

LOVE THE FLIP FLOPS! YOU ARE A HOOT BUT THOSE 2 STRANGE GUYS...ARE REALLY STRANGE INDEED! HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK! COME SAY HI :D

Tonja said...

I don't know what to say, Keetha. I'm really impressed by your team spirit! And, the blue wig looks lots better. And, I like the flip flops, too.

And, HCCC is keeping a bed open...just in case. Not that I think it's needed or anything.

Cass @ That Old House said...

You know, I am almost afraid what you will come up with when it actually IS Super Bowl Sunday.

If you put up a picture of yourself, and you've tinted your skin to look like Papa Smurf's, then -- well, OK, I'll laugh.

Love the manicure and pedicure. Very chic. But the flip flops are what really give it all that special ZING. But where do you wear flip flops in February?
Cass

Ann in the UP said...

I'm on the floor laughing, and how will I ever get up at my advanced age??

We don't get to learn ebonics here too much----but honey, you da bomb!

Go Colts!!!! Even if I have to dress in green and gold to root for them.

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

You are too funny...those flip=flops are a hoot!

Carol said...

Oh, my! You are a vision in blue!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have fun on Sunday. I will be watching and cheering on the Colts!

Kristin - The Goat said...

When is the game??? LOL Who's playing??

Oh, I crack myself up!

★Carol★ said...

Oh Keetha, you're so cute, and your nails always look lovely! I hope your Colts win!

Keetha said...

I LOVE those shoes! They make me smile every time I see a picture of them. And the blue nail polish!

You are a true blue fan, for sure. You know Peyton appreciates it.

Should be a good game!

Cindy said...

I hope that you can sleep on Saturday night! WOOOOO!

Brenda said...

Your flipflops are too cute!
I noticed that all that blue you're wearing in the first pic really made your eyes bluer, sorta like red-eye only blue-eye. Cool!

Nancy said...

Your Colts will have a cheering section in the Southwest on Sunday ... too bad I don't have blue nail polish, but if I turn the AC down low, my nails will be blue without the polish.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Blue never looked so good!!!! You're a great fan!