Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, February 1, 2010

It'll Happen When You Snoop in People's Homes

.
Today I was doing my usual thing of snooping around in people's lives and homes via their blogs, when WHAT to my wandering eyes should appear but - - -


This scene. (I stole it from Cass's blog for the purpose of this post - - - I'll ask for forgiveness later.) My eyes popped right out of my head - - - - WHAT'S THIS!?! I cried.

"This looks vaguely familiar", said I.

But wait! No, it CAN'T be - - - see that little something something hiding beside the couch? No, I don't mean Dion puppy - - - follow the arrow. Can it be what I THINK it is???

Here's a better picture of it, AFTER it has been placed gently and lovingly on the love seat. See it now?

Ne ne ne ne - - - is this the TWILIGHT ZONE???? Because just look into ANOTHER room a thousand miles away - - - and belonging to folks who have NEVER met Cass in person:


Can you SEE the carbon copyness? Can you feel the vibes?

Here, let me move some pillows to ENHANCE your view:


Told ya - - - - TWILIGHT ZONE.


We even have a furry creature who "resides" on leather.

Of course, our creature sheds - - - I'm sure Dion is much more genteel than that.

Oh, and there are the million afghans that are always draped around our place - - - Cass is far too classy (or should that be Cassy) for THAT - - -

But, it's enough data for MY scientific brain to make a theory: Cass and I must be twins from another mother!!!!!!!

;-)
.

14 comments:

Lori R. said...

small world.... du du du du (twilight zone sound)

Sarah said...

Always leave this blog smiling. Love it!

Anonymous said...

good eyes!
thats pretty neat

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is really something. I was looking to see if she commented yet. Great minds think alike!

~Molly~ said...

I know for a fact that there's only ONE Keetha so she musta been copyin' YOU!!! Good thing you "caught" her before she dyed her hair blonde!(or did she already?)LOL

Molly

Cass @ That Old House said...

Hahahahahaha!!!!! Oh how funny. I have two of those pillows; the other is in the study, on the sofa there. And the afghans are in the study, too, cause that's where we watch TV so that's where I get chilly. Besides, the afghans have a habit of SLIDING off the leather loveseats.

OK, now we got our loveseats at Macy's, and I've already found someone else on the blogosphere who has twins to them, but the pillows I got at Kohl's about 4 years ago.

The missing afghans? My Mom knitted them.

And Dion loves nothing more than a good shed. Especially in winter. Have you SEEN the hair on that dog?

This is SOOOO funny.... and I have to admit I am relieved. I thought you'd spotted more ghosts in the pictures, and I actually went over them looking! Duh.

Sisters -- clearly separated at birth. And I used to be a natural blonde, now helped along with products to blend in the gray, or as my brothers call it, the "platinum."

You are a hoot. But ya got good taste. :-)
Cass

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

It's just "ironic", I tell ya'!

Oh, yes...writing on the picture - real writing?! Okay, I've never tried that. I'll have to take your tutorial.

Ya' know...I think perhaps I signed up to be one of the kids a long time ago and that's why you can't see me. Click over a few and see if you see me in the middle of the crowd. You are on my list of blogs that I follow. I know I'm short, but my red hair should be shining in there among them all. (raising my hand, jumping up & down & frantically waving and calling Keeeeethaaaaa, I'm here!!!!!!!!!! ...over here!!!)
xoxoxoxo

Brenda said...

You are so funny! Thanks for making my night!
btw, we're always doing to 'de de de de' Twilight song around here.

Erin said...

Isn't that a funny feeling? Mississippi Keetha and I have the same red plaid curtains. The bloggy world is a small one!

★Carol★ said...

I've had a few of those Twilight Zone moments myself since blogging! Wanna hear a really crazy one, but not involving me? A gal whose blog I read stumbled upon a blog that had totally copied her whole blog! Every single picture,her profile, everything. She reported it to Blogger, and it has since disappeared. Can you imagine? AND, on Facebook, someone is using MY daughter's pictures and saying it's her. What is wrong with people??

Tonja said...

My friend, stay calm. Find that happy place in your mind. There? Good. Now, the Hospital for the Continually Confused and Crazy called. They said they obviously let you out too early, and will be right over to take you back. And, things won't be so stressful for you there.

Kristin - The Goat said...

I love it when I spot things of mine in other people's houses...OK, so it's actually theirs in their house and mine in my house, but you know what I mean. :)

Lori E said...

I have a similar eerie thing.
Bill from Affordable Accoutrements and I have not one but two different sets of silverware in the same patterns plus some glassware that is the same too.
I think we were separated at birth.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

(insert twilight music)

LOVE you both. And you both have great taste.

Now get this. I have a leather couch same color. Mine is less nailheads. Though I wanted them, husband did not. Puh.....

Great minds, and taste