Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

No Christmas Tree Worries - - -

.

After my Sunday Rerun post today, I'm afraid some of you think we are stuck with a sorry little Charlie Brown Christmas tree for the entire season.

Worry no more. Here's what our tree looks like after Fisherhubby finishes setting it up, installs the lights and I fluff and decorate:


And for those of you who referred to it as a "little" tree - - - that was also a false impression. It's a 9 footer!!!!

.

4 comments:

xinex said...

The tree is so bright and beautiful Keetha!...Christine

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Whew! Glad that got cleared up! Here I was thinking you had Christmas trauma! Glad to see the tree in all it's glory!

Julie Harward said...

Beautiful....I never have said that about a Christmas tree in march before! :D

LV said...

I was beginning to wonder about you. It pays to read before you wonder if you have missed a whole year and it is Christmas again. Your tree is very pretty regardless of the time you show it.