Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Toot Your Own Horn or Rock Your Own Guitar

.
Today there's a little "pity" party, or "toot your own horn" party or "rock your own guitar" party going on in blogland for those of us who didn't go to Nashville and the BIG blog bash. This party is the brainchild of Amanda
and you too can join if you just click on the above link and follow the party manners.


Oh baby, does my blog rock!!!!! Here's why:

1) I try to make you spit and snort!!!

2) I tell stories like this one.

3) I have four grown children who have supplied me with LOTS of stories, illustrations, antics, and laughs which I GLADLY share with all of you. And WHILE we're talking about my children's antics, you'll want to be sure to see THIS example.

4) I'm married to Fisherhubby who is a good sport about it when I use him to bring a chuckle to my blogworld, sorta like I did here.

5) I'm all about eclecticity like this, this, and even this, so you'll NEVER get bored.

.

13 comments:

Cass @ That Old House said...

Eclecticity?
I love you.
Cass

Heather said...

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

If you have grown children, then I bet you have enough good stories for several blogs. ;) Thanks so much for linking up today!

Julie Harward said...

I AGREE, YOU ARE A LIVE-WIRE! AND I JUST LOVE IT..SOMEONE WITH PASSIONATE FEELINGS ABOUT LIFE..JUST PLAIN FUN! COME SAY HI :D

xinex said...

Thanks for stopping by and giving me the lyrics to Stars Spangled Banner, Keetha. I will try to memorize it...Christine

Paula@SweetPea said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. I'm also a science teacher and I am married to a Wisconsin grad. We love Bucky here in VA! :) I'm off to explore your blog.

j said...

Your blog DOES rock, for all of the reasons you listed and more. I love that I can hear YOU in your posts. You have a way of making your voice come through your words and I feel like I really know you.

And I am blessed by knowing you.

Love ya Keetha!

Tonja said...

I agree,,YOUR BLOG ROCKS!!!!!
I love to come over for a visit, I am always guaranteed a smile or a laugh! I think you have a wonderful outlook on life...and it's contagious! The blog world needs more like YOU!

Anonymous said...

ME too, Big fan of your blog!! I feel like I have known U for years, like an old friend that U feel totally comfortable with! Love ya Girl!!!

Xazmin said...

Okay...I'm so intrigued to start clicking through these links...this definitely seems like a fun place to party!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

You've got some great stories!

Im visiting from Amanda's party :)

southerninspiration said...

You def. DO have some stories, and can tell them well!
Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment......I think your blog and you DO ROCK!

Suzanne

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Keetha, you DO rock!!!!!