Today there's a little "pity" party, or "toot your own horn" party or "rock your own guitar" party going on in blogland for those of us who didn't go to Nashville and the BIG blog bash. This party is the brainchild of Amanda and you too can join if you just click on the above link and follow the party manners.
Oh baby, does my blog rock!!!!! Here's why:
1) I try to make you spit and snort!!!
2) I tell stories like this one.
3) I have four grown children who have supplied me with LOTS of stories, illustrations, antics, and laughs which I GLADLY share with all of you. And WHILE we're talking about my children's antics, you'll want to be sure to see THIS example.
4) I'm married to Fisherhubby who is a good sport about it when I use him to bring a chuckle to my blogworld, sorta like I did here.
5) I'm all about eclecticity like this, this, and even this, so you'll NEVER get bored.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love you.
Thanks for stopping by!! :)
If you have grown children, then I bet you have enough good stories for several blogs. ;) Thanks so much for linking up today!
I AGREE, YOU ARE A LIVE-WIRE! AND I JUST LOVE IT..SOMEONE WITH PASSIONATE FEELINGS ABOUT LIFE..JUST PLAIN FUN! COME SAY HI :D
Thanks for stopping by and giving me the lyrics to Stars Spangled Banner, Keetha. I will try to memorize it...Christine
Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. I'm also a science teacher and I am married to a Wisconsin grad. We love Bucky here in VA! :) I'm off to explore your blog.
Your blog DOES rock, for all of the reasons you listed and more. I love that I can hear YOU in your posts. You have a way of making your voice come through your words and I feel like I really know you.
And I am blessed by knowing you.
Love ya Keetha!
I agree,,YOUR BLOG ROCKS!!!!!
I love to come over for a visit, I am always guaranteed a smile or a laugh! I think you have a wonderful outlook on life...and it's contagious! The blog world needs more like YOU!
ME too, Big fan of your blog!! I feel like I have known U for years, like an old friend that U feel totally comfortable with! Love ya Girl!!!
Okay...I'm so intrigued to start clicking through these links...this definitely seems like a fun place to party!
You've got some great stories!
Im visiting from Amanda's party :)
You def. DO have some stories, and can tell them well!
Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment......I think your blog and you DO ROCK!
Keetha, you DO rock!!!!!
Post a Comment