Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Announcement, Announcement, Ah- NOW-OWNCE-ment!

.

LCS will be on a 2 hour delay
On Wednesday, 2/10/10


'Cause we're still gettin' this - - -


And even some 'o this!

So stay in yer bed
And cover yer head
'Cause school's on delay
For at least one more day!

.

8 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Wow! Snow scares me! I guess that's what happens when you live all your life in Florida.

Tricia said...

Oh I keep checking my e-mail and hoping to see the same (or a full day off) announcement. No such luck so far. ;) Enjoy the sleep-in.

Cindy said...

What a winter! We've broken every record that stood!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!! Our schools are called off here for tomorrow...I used to LOVE those snow days when I was teaching!!

Ann in the UP said...

It is amazing to me that here in Snowland we just keep reading about everyone else's Weather With a Capital W. We've had about an inch in the past two days, but it isn't melting away, so the plows made a little foray through the neighborhood.

The snow looks real pretty in your fence picture.

Ann in the UP.

Gerson & Betsy said...

Glad you had a few hours to sleep in. Did you enjoy your day off yesterday?

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Everything in NYC is closed...the schools, the banks, the United Nations, even! And where am I right now? At my desk in midtown Manhattan. Hrmph.

Anonymous said...

Keethas in her bed
she has a covered head
cus schools on delay
hooray,hooray
let the snowflakes continue to play