Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Hulk Who???

.
Mackinley got a Hulk and an Ironman mask for his birthday. What fun we had with those!!!


Mackinley Hulk


Ironman Mackinley


What SCARY Hulk is this????


Oh, that would be HALEY HULK!!!!


And this mean thing??? Who is she???


Don't worry, it's just Hulk Keri.


Papoo, why aren't YOU wearing the mask????


.

3 comments:

Keri said...

I love the one of Mackinley in the Ironman mask! Look at his eyes! He's serious business.

Thanks for coming to his party and helping to make it special!

Keetha Broyles said...

I love ALL these pictures. That mask was sooooooo funny on - - - it SO changed the person's look.

Anonymous said...

LOL! these pictures are so funny. that mask is definitely scary!