Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

.

These are some FUNNY accountants
.




Thanks to Little Pastor in the Woods who posted this first.

.

6 comments:

j said...

My husband is taking a nap so I can't watch the video - Drat! But I will come back to watch it later on today. You know, on Sunday. LOL!

Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - a nice lazy SUNDAY afternoon activity. Hehehehehehehehehe Right AFTER you finish what we in our denomination affectionately call "The Wesleyan Hour" (Uh, that would be the proverbial Sunday Afternoon NAP)

nancygrayce said...

My husband is an accountant! I can't wait to send this to him! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

I LOVE their rap - - - would your husband get up there and do that????

linda t said...

Tooo funny! And I don't even like rap!

Keetha Broyles said...

I know - - - but it's those "geek" accountants morphing into it that is so funny.