Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Alberta Clipper Sky - Friday

.


Saturday an Alberta Clipper
Swirled through our woods.

Snow squals erupted
From choppy gray skies


Etching tree trunks with white
(Click this one to enlarge for details.)


Before the tempest abated.


Late in the afternoon
The winds broke the clouds


Allowing the sun to stream through


Preparing the way for dawn's calm.

Reminds me of God's promise:
"This too shall pass."

.

9 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Those are fine photos!

Of course, you are rapidly moving toward the storage limit for this blog . . .

Keetha Broyles said...

Actually I'm not - - - now that I resize and since my purchase of additional space, I'm still only on 9%

Happy days!!!

grammy said...

Suggestion for Papoo...he could make some "yard art" out of that log from your pic we enlarged with the snow. Stand "him" up, put a brown hat on his head and he would look like "Smokey the Bear". Macky would love that.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics.And yes I love that passage.what is he talking about?Do we only have so much space?How do you ck?...ann

Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy - - - that might be a plan IF that log was even on our land!!! (That is a golf course problem - - - obviously THEY don't see it as BEING a problem, or they'd have removed it TWO summers ago!!!)

Anonymous said...

Wowo Keetha,that blows my mind.Can we just start another blog??????ha...ann

Sherry said...

Beautiful photos! Looks like you are still having cold weather.

We have had the an unusual winter. Cold then hot which makes it easier to get the "crud". Wednesday was so beautiful. In fact, we broke a record on Wednesday -- it was 84 degrees F! I'm so ready for Spring to officially arrive. It's been warm and everyone is wanting to plant something ;)

In the past, we have had our heaviest snows in March. I hope we don't this year.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Keetha Broyles said...

March can bring snow FOR SURE!!!

Brenda said...

The one picture looks like the trees are sprayed silver. Beautiful!
Happy weekend.