Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Learning to Dance

.



"Life is not about getting through the storms
But rather about learning to dance in the rain."




Credits: When I found this quote the author was not given.
The photo is of "Heather." It was taken by Natalie Laruccia / ExploreDance.com


.

13 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

Hey...That's ME!

Well, not really. I'm older and shorter and fatter and greyer and I don't have fab hair or dance shoes and my umbrella is caved in on one side. But other than that, we could be twins!

Keetha Broyles said...

Groovy, you ALWAYS make me smile!

nancygrayce said...

I love that picture! Oh, to be young and thin...

Keetha Broyles said...

And oh to know how to dance!

Erin said...

Ooh...I love that quote. Tucking it away in my mental file.

Keetha Broyles said...

I know Erin. I've been SAVING it until I could take a picture of someone dancing in the rain - - - finally I couldn't wait any longer and googled an image to put with it.

:-)

Julie said...

Love the quote! I need to remember this...

Keetha Broyles said...

I loved it too - - - I HEARD it, so I was scribbling it on a piece of paper as fast as I could!!!

Jewel said...

I like this. =]

Keetha Broyles said...

I knew you would - - - and I posted it NOW just for you!!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Amen! I shoulda put that on my post today!

Julie said...

I thought of you and this post yesterday! We had great weather yest (in the 60s), before it started raining cats and dogs. The kids could have cared less about the rain though and kept riding their bikes and splashing in puddles (good thing they had rain boots). By the time we came inside they were drenched! I was trying to get the car swept quickly and everyone in the house and didn't take time to snap some pictures. I wish now I would have-they truly were "dancing in the rain!"

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Julie - - - and I'd FAR rather have pictures of your kids on my blog with this post than a total stranger that I stole from somewhere in cyber space!!!!!