Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weather Report

.


Outside - An Alberta Clipper: a low pressure system, complete with snow, which moves down from Canada as quickly as a Clipper ship.


Inside - A sudden storm of unknown origin.

.

9 comments:

grammy said...

hmmm...looks just like my living room except it's "kitty" toys...Ha!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Well, it's a fun storm anyway!

Keri said...

I recognize THAT storm!

Keetha Broyles said...

High Mackinley Winds.

Martin LaBar said...

The second law of thermodynamics has been at work in your home again . . .

Keetha Broyles said...

For sure!

Julie said...

Wait, that's a picture of my house every day! ha ha. I loved all these posts-what a great grandma you are!

Keetha Broyles said...

We had a lot of fun!!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I can relate to that storm.

Your grandchildren are beautiful! I cannot beleive how fast your granddaughter is growing!!!