Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

For Our Mommy - Report #1

.
Hi Mommy and Daddy!!! See, no tears at Kamma's house!!!



Mommy, I know you will be especially PROUD of me for loving these footballs! I also liked watching the ceiling fan go round and round as my big brother was playing with the switch!!!

I never made a peep all night long and am still sleeping happily in my pack-n-play and it's 8:30 AM.

This morning Kamma tried to find a kiddie show on TV for me. She asked if I liked this one, I said 'I not like it' but she left it on and THIS is how I watched it. What do you think? Did I like it?

Papoo and I just finished eating our oatmeal. It was yummy.

.

7 comments:

haley said...

awww, they are so wonderful! i hope you are having a great time with them!!!

Anonymous said...

You must have the grandkiddos this weekend!!! How much fun, I bet you are the most awesome and fun grandma ever!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Amy - - - right now I'm the most TIRED grandma ever. Hehehehehehehehehehe

Keetha Broyles said...

Workin' on another grandbaby post - - -

j said...

Your Grandbabies are adorable!! My kiddos are with their Nana and G'daddy right now. They are staying with us this weekend and since they have the kids? MY HOUSE IS SO QUIET WOO HOO!!

Keetha Broyles said...

It's WONDERFUL when they come, and QUIET when they go, no???

Keri said...

He does that at home, too! He'll say he doesn't like something then watch the whole show. LOL