Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Babysitting - Papoo Style

.

Help me, Papoo - - - I need my snack opened!


Help Piper, Papoo - - - she isn't very happy.
Help me too, Papoo - - - my train isn't working.


What are you doing, Papoo? That doesn't look like babysitting!?!


Did we wear you out, Papoo??

.

9 comments:

Keri said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Is he asleep while holding Piper's puffs? That's hilarious.

Keetha Broyles said...

Typical is what it is, don'tcha think???

Pam said...

Love the Albert Einstein hair on MJ. Heard you all were at Applebees at the same time as the Runyans on Sunday. Bet I could guess who was the most anxious to get to their Sunday afternoon nap.

Keetha Broyles said...

I didn't get a Sunday Afternoon nap - - - so I guess that was Greg.

Jewel said...

When we ask Dad if he wants to hold Leah (his granddaughter, who is now almost 9 months!!) he saws "Nah! She is having fun with you..." haha!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh, Greg is really great with kids - - - but his idea of "watching them carefully" and ours are quite different!!!!

Anonymous said...

mack look just like kyle in that topic picture!!!

Keri said...

This post is so stinkin funny. I laugh every time I look at it.

Keetha Broyles said...

Funny and typical.