Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

When You Wish Upon a Star - - -

.

Homecoming Week Day Four - Disney


Remember the "Crafty Diva" from a few days ago?
I was "compiling" my costume for Disney Day,
The Queen of Hearts!


My class all dressed as my "hearts."

I had some LOVELY pictures of all of us,
But due to technical difficulties
This is all I can show you right now.
If I get the difficulties worked out,
I'll show the whole group later.

But don't we look cute together???


Mickey Destinee and Aslan Samantha


Minnie Courtney and Tigger Reagan


Cinderella Sarah and Hannah Montana Charlene


Teachers play too.

Mickey Lou Ann, Goofy Becca, Goofy Jennie, et Moi

.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Cute!

Sherry said...

Cleaver costumes! They look like they are having fun! And the kid in the red hearts and CROWN looks mighty happy, too! ;)

Anonymous said...

You are always having so much fun! Have you had enough snow yet?
-Kim

Keetha Broyles said...

I don't know about "enough." We have about a foot on the ground. That's lovely - - - but three feet would be even lovelier!!!

:-)