Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Homecoming Day One - Super Heroes

.

It's homecoming week at school. Each day there is a different theme. Sometimes the level of excitement is so high, and there are so many strange characters roaming the halls that it is rather difficult to continue having classes!!

Today our halls, and my classroom, were literally crawling with super heroes.

Lovely Power Puff Girls, Sarah, Charlene, and Kristie.


8th graders, Mitchell, Hannah, and Derek getting in the act.


Cat Woman


The Freshmen who participated.
I'm one of their sponsors.


Rett as The Joker.
Scary, isn't he???


Super-Blake, Evan Power Ranger, and Bat-Chaz


Two Super-Gals, Debbie and Keetha

Tune into this blog for more homecoming
Excitement as the week progresses.

My crafty-diva will be appearing later!

.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I'm sure the kids have a blast in your class!
-Kim

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun week, can't wait to see more!

Jewel said...

Rett would be the Joker wouldn't he? haha

Vickie said...

great pics

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a Super day. :)

Angela V

Kim Sue said...

Love that super "K" on your costume!

Shannon said...

Love the outfit! Oh Rett, I'm not surprised!

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks Kim!!!! I had to "explain" it all day long. The kids thought it was a "B" But no, it was "Super Keetha"

Anonymous said...

Those Powerpuff girls look AWESOME!!!!! =]