Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm Becoming a Domestic Diva - - -

.


First I came home from school
And made this Penne Pasta with Marinara and meat sauce.


It was yummy, if I do say so myself.
Hubby had more than one serving
Which means he liked it too!!!


But the diva in me wasn't satisfied with just cooking.
She wanted to get crafty too!!!

I'm not going to tell yet what I'm making - - -
I'll just give this hint:

"Off with their heads!"

Ta Ta for now!
.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your food looks yummy!!!! I have a croquet set you may borrow...Who's going to be Late, late, late for an important date?!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Good girl - - - but there's MORE to the story than that - - - - -

Jewel said...

hmm I'm wondering if you're preparing an attire for Feb 1? Those ARE Cardinal's colors.

Char said...

Queen of Hearts. I hope it's a costume for Valentine's Day!

Sherry said...

Ooo, that looks yummy! Can I come to dinner next time? :)

The color red, hearts, ?crowns?, sceptors? . . . hummm. I'll be watching.

Jewel said...

Oh my gracious.. I did NOT take into consideration that Valentines Day is approaching rather quickly! Until Tuesday, I thought we were still in the single-digits of January!

Anonymous said...

Keetha....you will be a perfect Queen of Hearts. I see that someone already messed up your symmetry!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Mmmmm...you should post the recipe! Looks wonderful, queen of hearts????

I can't find my blog said...

Yum!

kari and kijsa said...

Just catching up on our blogging...stopping by to say hello!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Keetha Broyles said...

Jewell, of all my commentors on this post, you are the ONLY one who should have enough "inside" information to GUESS the reason I'm doing this.

No one has it quite right yet - - -

Carmen, I didn't post the recipe because this diva is a short-cut diva. Hunts Herb and Garlic sauce in a can, your own fried up hamburger and that's all there is to the recipe. :-)

Best part - - - I have left-overs for lunch today!!!

Keetha said...

Can't wait to see the results!

I'm so glad you liked the bookmark - when I saw it I immediately thought of you and how kind you were to share the Welty book with me.

Alas, I haven't started it yet! I'm not a fan of dark and disturbing but I feel like it's my duty as a Miss. writer to at least try to read it!

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

oh man that food looks sooooo delicious. well not the meat part LOL! but the rest! :) i'm in super diet mode so my mouth is watering just looking at the pictures!

Keetha Broyles said...

And just WHY would you be in super diet mode, little Miss Skinny Haley????

Jewel said...

hmm... is it a homecoming costume?

Anonymous said...

beacause i need to shed all these disgusting winter lbs. i've packed on. it's NOT pretty!

Keetha Broyles said...

ding ding ding!!!! Jewel wins the prize - - - she is RIGHT.

Julie said...

Your dinner looks yummy! I need a recipe though!!!!

When I cook I NEED a recipe and NEED to follow it EXACTLY!

Erin said...

The pasta looks great! Curious about your crafty project...