Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cuttin' The Cheese

.


For a reception tomorrow.
(What did you THINK I meant? Wink wink)
This is a LOT of cheese to cut.


Hope it will be enough!
I'm tired of cuttin' the cheese.

.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a LOT of cheese, which is going to cause cutting the cheese, because the insides are going to be a block of cheese...LOL
You crack up me Keetha!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh - - - I won't be eating ALL of it myself, there will be lots of people at the reception, hopefully they will eat most or all of it for me.

Keri said...

That IS a lot of cheese!!

Sherry said...

Oh,Yum!

Anonymous said...

Man...I was laughing, then Amy's comment kind of stopped me in my tracks a little bit. Eewww!

Funny!

I was looking at the Pastor and his wife and thinking "they don't look old enough to be married 25 years" then I looked at Kim and thought...well brother..HELLO.. we've been married close to 20!

So it IS possible to look extremely young and yet have these huge anniversaries!

Vickie said...

is any of that wisconsin cheese?

Keetha Broyles said...

You know it!!!

Anonymous said...

this post is the exact reason why i can only be a vegetarian. i could NEVER be vegan. I LOVE CHEESE! my mouth is watering just looking at it. now i NEED cheese. right now!

Keetha Broyles said...

Haley - - - I have some in my freezer right now - - - come on over!

Anonymous said...

i'm on my way. oh wait the roads are too snow covered to even get there! BOO winter, nothing comes between me and cheese! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

I guess snow comes between you and cheese!!!!