Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And the 2009 NCAA Football Swami Is:

.
Farrell Broyles!!!!

This is his virtual trophy:


(photo property of K Broyles, created specially for
this award by my student, Charlene)

Are you totally lost??? That's OK, I often am - - - join the club!!!

All fall my father-in-law Farrell, a fellow Wisconsin Badger high school friend Conrad, and I have been playing an NCAA football picks game which was created, directed, refereed, and administrated by none other than moi.

All that to say - - - I still couldn't win. F-I-L knocked my socks off.

Congratulations, Dad.

Let's play again next fall.

.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Check out my blog, I gave you an award! Better luck next year in your NCAA picking!

Keetha Broyles said...

I came in second - - - but there were only three of us, so I'm not sure that counts for too much!!!! I'm on my way to your blog - - - -

Anonymous said...

I am lost...but what's new!

I just wanted to say that your first post seem rather poetic to me! :-)

-Kim