Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snow Globe World

.
There was no pitter patter
Of little people feet


Anywhere in the park today.


There was only the muffled silence


Created by layers
Of fluffy white snow.


There was no clitter clatter
Of picnic silverware


Because not one diner
Ate al fresco today.

Not one human diner that is,
But there was plenty


Of Cold Duck.


Actually, these are Canada Geese.
But where's the PUN in that?

.

No comments: