Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Candid Camera

.

These folks hid from the camera:








Perhaps these girls SHOULD have hidden from the camera:

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer


Is this her normal face????

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keetha,

KISS MY BIG FAT BUTT!!!!

Love Ya,
Kimm

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Kim!!!! You are funny.