Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Snowy Day Sky Watch

.


The sun goin' down


On my snowy world


A few short days ago.


Blue Skies.
I'm sure you see nearly cloudless blue skies.

But do you see the snow falling?
Look closely around the upper edge.


Falling snow is not easy to capture
With a camera lens.

Look in the distance on this one
And you can see the "haze" of falling snow.


Ah, there!
With dark background objects
The white of the falling snow
Is much more visible.


Here is what the blue sky snow
left behind on my deck rail.

It snowed for ten or fifteen minutes this morning
From a nearly clear sky.

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty pics Keetha, Great job!

Martin LaBar said...

Indeed. Beautiful!

linda t said...

Oh, I love these winter wonderland pics!