Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, January 12, 2009

I Don't Know What To Say - - -

.

You are all giving me warm fuzzies by missing my blog posts!!!!

I wish I had a really exciting story to tell about where I've been and why I've not posted since Tuesday.

But I've got nada. NADA.

I just think life happened on Wednesday - Friday, and then Saturday was really busy with a funeral and a church dinner. Sunday I was in bed all day sick as a little puppy dog. I will spare you the deTAILS of that - - -

Tonight I'm here - - - but I've still got nothing in the way of excitement to post.

Thanks for missing me!

.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about the retirement of Tony Dungy? What a great man!!

Sherry said...

Hope you're feeling much better today!

Julie said...

I wondered where you were!! Hope you are feeling better. :)

Deven said...

:( Miss seeing you. How did Friday's trip go?

Keri said...

And you KISSED my children Saturday! Ugh! Macky is sick today...but the kind I can handle. :) Fever, cough, runny nose. Poor guy, I hope he doesn't get the bug you had on top of his nasty virus he's fighting!

I hope you're feeling better!

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm feeling MUCH better this morning, thanks!

I doubt I was contagious on Saturday, Keri.

Deven - - - the exhibit was AWESOME and my students were perfect angels. And I miss seeing you too!!!

grammy said...

Sorry you were sick but glad you are all better now!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

But I do!!! Hope you are feeling better, Keetha! I enjoy you. ALways make me smile.