Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Goin' to the Superbowl!!!!!

.
"They" (the pundits) said it couldn't be done - - -


(Larry Fitzgerald AP photo/Matt York)

But the "Little Cardinals that Could" didn't listen to them and won anyway!!!

They defeated the Eagles 32 - 25 to earn the right to play in the Superbowl. GO CARDS!!!

.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

This is so exciting for us in AZ. Finally, many Arizonans are now Cardinal fans. The other day, a radio station reported that the Bible study attended by some of the players grows each week as the team proceeds through the playoffs. There are several players who are Christians and do community service (ministry) throughout the area, and they do not want recognition or credit. GO CARDS!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Well Nancy, Edge was my FAVORITE when he was the RB for the Colts - - - so once the Colts were out, I started pulling for the Cards. Then, I'm impressed with the "come-back-kid" you have as a QB too. What a great story there!!!

linda t said...

GO CARDS!!
I am getting SOOOO nervous for the big game on Sunday!
It's so weird to really care about the outcome of the game... when I usually just watch for the commercials!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh my - - -

Sometimes I don't care too much who wins, but I always like the football better than the commercials!!!

Bowl XLI it was my COLTS playing, and I CERTAINLY cared that time. Last year I wanted to Giants to beat the Patriots - - - I cared that time. This time I WANT the Cardinals to beat the Steelers - - - I care again!!!