Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Silver Threads - - -

.


Today Pastor Mark and Annette celebrated their 25th Anniversary.


Oh, and just look, they still LIKE each other!!! :-)


Our own amazing baker/florist made the cake,


And decorated all the tables
With fresh flowers and candles.


And just because I love our Pastor so much,
I CUT THE CHEESE
And arranged it on a serving platter.


Close up of the tables.


Which as a group looked like this.
Only, there were twelve of them
And I'm only showing six here.


Mark and Annette needed cake cutting lessons
From the florist/baker extraordinaire, Don,
Because you know, 25 years is a long time
And apparently they had forgotten how it's done.


They look pretty happy
To be holding a sharp weapon.


Annette was fearless in the face of danger.


Too cute for words.
Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people.
Hope I'm still around when you reach 50!!!

.

9 comments:

Keri said...

They're so cute!!! I love them.

Jewel said...

they are so cute!

Sherry said...

25 years! How wonderful! They are good examples for their congregation.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

How wonderful!

Keetha, BTW I loved the name of the post "Cut the Cheese". LOL
speaking of, I think you took a picture of that plate to taunt me. You know that is my weakness. YUM!!

Anonymous said...

What a nice thing to do for your pastor and his wife, and to ccelebrate their 25 years of marriage is awesome! too many people these days give up and split...2 people who are willing to give of themselves and work together deserve to have a massive party in their honor! The decorations were beautiful, simmple and elegant, and the cake was great too! Way to go Keetha, O mighty cheese cuber!!

Shannon said...

That's so nice- they did that on a Sunday at church?

Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

Awww! I love those two! They are 2 of the nicest people I know. Everything looked great! I bet everyone had fun. MAN....I miss that church!

Keetha Broyles said...

Awwwwww Paula, we miss you too.

Shannon, the LBA members gave this reception for our pastor, and yes we did it on a Sunday afternoon and then had no evening service.

It was a really lovely time.

nancygrayce said...

That cake was beautiful...I mean but your cheese was gorgeous! What a cute couple!