Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Do You Remember?

.

Who was the famous quarterback of yesteryear who not only led his team, the New York Jets, to a victory over the Baltimore Colts in Superbowl III, but also sported a pair of sexy legs in this pantyhose commercial?

And do you remember watching the commercial way back when???

Oh yah - - - I'm THAT old.

.

7 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh yes! I remember that one! With the cross dressing of today, I wonder what he would have say about this old commercial!

Martin LaBar said...

Oh, yes. I know, teacher!

Keetha Broyles said...

I guess it wouldn't have the same "punch" today that it had back then, would it?

Also - - - not too many of us WEAR hose any more anyway!!!!

I can't find my blog said...

Ok, I don't remember the commercial but I do remember him. I'm not that young1

Keetha Broyles said...

Well Headless, if you don't remember the commercial - - - you are A LOT younger than the speed limit.

:-)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Keetha, he and my dad went to school together at Alabama.

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh so cool!!!! Did you dad know him, like you know - - - live and in person???? That was definitely BEFORE the pantyhose experience!!!!

Hehehehehehehehe