Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Again?????

.
Homecoming Week Day Five

Canceled for drifting!!!

.

7 comments:

Deven said...

Lands-a-mercy! At this rate, we'll be there THROUGH June. :)

Keri said...

Wanna come help me clean my house?? :)

I posted a video a little while ago that might make you smile!

Jewel said...

geeze louise! i walked through it today.. thats what you do on campus. everywhere you go... you gotta walk through the snow.

Keetha Broyles said...

Personally, I didn't see the need of the cancellation - - - but what do I know, I live in town and not on an isolated county road.

Shoemaker Family said...

ugh! What a bummer for those kids!

nancygrayce said...

That much snow would make me stay home! I'd cancell everything! But the kids are so cute in all their costumes! This must be a fun class!

Keetha Broyles said...

Fun classes, Nancy - - - small school, I teach ALL the science classes 6 - 12th grade. (Except Chemistry, they go to Indiana Wesleyan U to take that)