Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday in My FORMER City

.

Fisherhubby and I are back in our former home town to celebrate our youngest son's college graduation AND to have:


Christmas with our family!!!

These three cute little "animals" had just opened - - -


Their goodies from Kamma and Papoo.

Yes, Kamma put all their goodies in one large bag - - -
But hey, each goodie was wrapped separately INSIDE the bag!!!


Then this afternoon
There was MORE Christmas fun
Over at Peepaw's house.
(That's their name for my dad, their great grandfather)

Christmas came a week early for us.


Mackinly attempts to "holster" his new light saber.

The light saber, two swords, and a lazer gun came from Uncle Kelly.

Uncle Kelly says that shopping for Mack's Christmas is the BEST day of his year.
He goes into the toy department, walks up and down the aisles,
And picks the toy HE would most have liked to get
When HE was a kid.

Oh, who are we fooling???

He buys the toys he most - - -

Wants to play with NOW!!

Merry Christmas from our former city to yours!!!


Thanks to Unknown Mami for hosting
"Sundays in My City"
To which I am linking this post.
My City is Marion, Indiana


.

16 comments:

Tami said...

Do boys every grow up? LOL Great family photos!!

Charlotte said...

Congratulations on your son's graduation! Looks like a very merry Christmas family gathering! I also shop for toys I would love to have also. The grandsons are so fun to shop for! Hope you and your have a Merry Christmas!

42N said...

Light sabers are the best! They will even work in the Rose Bowl if your boys need them. The Force is with them. We are counting on it. Its been a tough year for the Big Ten.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Merry Christmas! Everyone looks like they are having a wonderful time. Congrats to your son on his college graduation! hugs, Linda

Lori E said...

A week early? Wow. I remember our kids just wanting to open a gift a day early. Lucky kids.
How nice that you got to spend some time with them.
Now you know what to get Kelly for his birthday.

Traci Marie Wolf said...

I love the freedom of celebrating Christmas every chance you get. I love those animal hats, I just got them also for my niece and nephew. The ones I got were knit (sufficient for San Diego's mild winter.) Merry Christmas week.

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your fam! Merry Christmas!

Cindy said...

Merry Christmas! It looks like you're having fun! Enjoy.

Tara R. said...

Christmas with kids is so much fun, even if they are really BIG kids. Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am so happy you are spending time with your grandchildren and of course your children too!

AutismWonderland said...

Looks like a great time had by all!

Happy Holidays from our city - NYC/The Bronx - to yours!

Stopping by from Unknown Mami's Sundays in my City :)

Diana Lesjak said...

Ha that's funny... the Big kids look like they had the most fun! Doesn't matter the day... just the celebration!!

Ellen aka Ellie said...

It's great to stretch out Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Kids rock - small or big! :)
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

Wayne W Smith said...

Looks like a fun time had by all...

Claudya Martinez said...

The more celebration the better.