Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Remember the Day - - -

.

That I took our "baby" and left him in a big old dorm (his FIRST residence in a long chain of them during his four year tenure) at Ball State University.

I cried all the way home.

It seemed such a painful fledging.


Well, today marked the end of his Ball State "career".

And there were no tears this time - - - just smiles.


And just so you know it is really and truly for real - - - here he is crossing the stage to get his diploma.

What??? You can't tell that's him???


Well, we could BARELY tell and we were there - - -


Albeit up in the rafters.

Congratulations son!!!

And of course, your theme song is now:




.