Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Skates

.
Recently while we were in Indiana, my friend Vickie who used to ask me to speak for chapel encouraged me to make a story video and post it on my blog.

I decided to make my Christmas card to all of you a video card.

I must confess that I did this with fear and trembling - - - and precious few videographer skilz, as will soon be apparent by the fact that my sound and picture do NOT stay together.

Oh well, close your eyes and take a listen if you dare - - -




Christmas Skates - Part 1


Christmas Skates - Part 2

When the sound gets too garbled at the end to be understood I was TRYING to say: "When your life teacup overflows with blessings, be sure to sip from the saucer!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



Thanks to Unknown Mami for hosting
"Sundays in My City"
To which I am linking this post.
My City is Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin


.

11 comments:

Vickie said...

I loved it!! Thank you so much Keetha! You must get in touch with that wizard film make son of yours and learn to perfect this blog material. I enjoyed it even though your lips and sound didnt match up. It was a great story.

Anonymous said...

Oh Keetha, what a wonderful story. Perfect for today. You are lovely!

Merry Christmas!

Pam said...

Let's go skate until our toes are good and frozen because the joy of skating is so worth the pain of thawing out! My mind was back out on the rink while you told our tale - loved it and love you!

42N said...

Keetha, keep using video to tell your stories.I'd leike to see one after your boys do their work in the Rose Bowl.

Vidya Sury said...

You look and sound charming. What a wonderful idea to speak to us, live!

Merry Christmas, Keetha, and a very happy New Year to you and your loved ones!

And yes, it is fun to drink from the saucer! That's a beautiful line. Hugs to you!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

That was wonderful Keetha! Of course I already know you are a great storyteller in real life.
I hope your Christmas was a grand one too!
Hugs,
Cindy

Ann in the UP said...

Well, weren't those folks of yours a lot of fun??

I remember one Christmas when my cousin, Shirley was a beautiful curly haired baby, and one of the girls got a doll that looked just like her. We were always wondering who left Shirley sitting in some weird place where the doll got set down.

I'm sure all those poor souls who've never gotten to meet you in person, especially enjoyed the chance to see and hear your dulcet tones, and see your sweet smile.

Happy New Year, dear friend.

podso said...

Good for you to tape yourself--a wonderful story you have shared! Thank you!!!

Claudya Martinez said...

That was beautiful! I love your voice. Thank you for the lovely video gift.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Keetha! So nice to hear your sweet and pleasant voice again! (Remember one time you called me and made my day!) And I LOVE the message in your story!!! Again……A GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So wonderful to share with others! I don’t think you know how you give folks such pleasure and joy in even a simple blog post or video message like this one! You are a blessing! To me and so many! I hope to enjoy more video post in the future!

Erin said...

I may be leaving two comments, but my first didn't show up. What a wonderful story! It was so nice to hear your voice. Maybe you'll do more videos? So fun!