Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sitting in our son Kyle's graduation from Ball State University. I'm sure you'll be able to pick him right out in this photo.

.


.

11 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Can you?

podso said...

if it was like my son's graduation, he probably phoned you to tell you where he was ...half of the graduates as they marched in were talking on their cells.

Buttercup said...

Still looking! Have a wonderful celebration.

LL Cool Joe said...

Oh yeah I can see him! That's him waving right?

Erin said...

I think I see him. Black robe, right?

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, there he is. Very easy to pick him out once you know what you're looking for -- black gown, graduation cap on, etc. Plus, he looks like you!

Congrats to all of you.

★Carol★ said...

Congrats Keetha! You must be so proud. Our daughter has one more year. Unless she changes her major again. Hahaha!

Lynn said...

Congratulations to all three of you!

Tami said...

Fantastic!!! What a great memory for Kyle to treasure!

42N said...

Yes, he is the eighth one on the right side in the 14th row. Can't miss him.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Congrats Keetha!
Oh I cried and cried too when I took my son Joshua to school. He graduated from UW Madison in a very large ceremony in which I couldn't see him without binoculars. Knowing how you feel!
Hugs and Enjoy!
Cindy