Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

If Joseph Had Facebook - - -

.



Grab a kleenex - - - this SOOOO brought tears to my eyes.

(And I don't even HAVE Facebook)

.

12 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

That is so clever. And I don't have Facebook either!

Cindy said...

That is marvelous and VERY touching.

LV said...

I am glad there such smart people that creates such a wonderful video. I truly enjoyed this. Have a good Christmas at your house and stay well for the New Year. I have enjoyed my visits with you during this year.

Rebecca said...

Yes, I saw this and was amazed. If I remember my Bible correctly, this is also accurate.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

This was really touching. Thanks for sharing. I do have Facebook to keep up with my kids! hugs, Linda

podso said...

Like.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

That was truly wonderful Keetha!
And your hubby has quite the sense of humor with those nutcrackers...naughty boy! hehe.
Here's hoping for a white Christmas for both of us!
Hugs friend,
Cindy

KathyB. said...

I loved this. I just might share it on Facebook!

Ann in the UP said...

Thanks for that.

(33 and raining when I went to bed.)

Tami said...

Very creative! I thought it was an awesome way to share the story!

nancygrayce said...

Loved this....I saw it on fb