Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Bonus and Other Little Things

.


Today I brought home my library Christmas bonus.

Are you ready to see it????


Yep, one "farmhouse" muffin and a quarter besides!!! Very yummy. The muffin, not the quarter.

Actually, I was given a $2 gift card to the library coffee shop and I used it to buy a farmhouse muffin with the quarter left over.

Merry Christmas to Me!!!

I "ain't" sharin' with NOBODY - especially not Fisherhubby, he can eat his OWN bonus. Hehehehehehe

Then we got ANOTHER bonus that looks like this:


The weatherman said there wasn't a chance of snow even out as far as the next 10 days.

But it fell on us this afternoon anyway.

And we are THANKFUL!!!! Fisherhubs and I LOVE snow and he's been calling our 40 degree rainy weather despicable!!!

One clarification - - - we love snow NOW, in the winter. Not quite so crazy about it in mid May.

Well - - - I don't know if this little skiff of snow will last until Sunday for Christmas or not, but at least we have it NOW.


So, Merry Christmas from our snowy front door to yours!!!

.

10 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Enjoy your snow and your bonus muffin!! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! Hugs, Linda

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Well the muffin looks delicious and so happy you got your snow!
~Merry Christmas~

Terra said...

Your Christmas is off to a grand start, with your wanted snow and your bonus muffin.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that muff does look good...and you have a quarter left over yet to boot! I am a bit jealous of your snow...sure wish we had it. All it's been doing in OH is rain! Merry Christmas Keetha!

Brenda said...

That looks delicious!
We are definitely enjoying a white Christmas this year. Two storms in two days with combined accumulation of around 22". Haven't seen that in these parts for quite some time!
Merry Christmas, Keetha!

Theresa said...

What a SWEET bonus:) Have a blessed snowy Christmas! We will not have any snow this year BUT we did LAST Christmas and it was kinda nice! HUGS!

Anke said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

42N said...

We are still snow-less which is fine with me this year. In honor of your library muffin we are going to the Marion, Iowa library this morning to get a few things. Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Your wreath is very festive and I love that you shamelessly manipulate your family.... :P Merry Christmas!

SueWis said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! You're so lucky you had snow. We had a few big flakes fall when our Atlanta kids were here and they were sooooo happy! Got some cute pics of them "playing" in it. You need to be on facebook so you can see them! Take care!