Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Indiana Sky Watch


Somebody somewhere sponsors a blogger "Friday Sky Watch." I found out about it over at Leigh's blog and I love participating in it.

Fortunately, Indiana is more than happy to oblige with continual weather changes.


I don't have to go any farther than out my front door to find a new sky. (The house with the wicker on the porch is ours.)


And if you don't like the weather in Indiana - - -


Just wait ten minutes - - -



And it will change.

9 comments:

Gerson & Betsy said...

It´s true!!!! By the way, cool sky pictures.

groovyoldlady said...

Ah, I remember similar skies in Missouri. The weather here changes quite a bit too, but it always does so more subtley.

Keetha Broyles said...

Indiana weather changes can be slow and subtle, or instantaneous.

Those first two pictures were pretty instantaneous.

Char said...

If you check my blog you'll see we had a beautiful day, but I long for rain, too. There are thunderheads over the mountains, which probably means it will rain in Palm Springs.

Dustin and Kayla said...

i looked at your pics of la chas so me and d went tonight! u made me crave it and they have one in noblesville!

Keetha Broyles said...

So - - - how was it???

Keri said...

Cool pictures!! I love the big fluffy clouds we've been having the past few days.

Heather said...

What beautiful sky pictures! Maybe you should have been a professional photographer!!

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Heather. Thanks, but I know my limitations!!!!