Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

First La Charreada Visit


Piper loved her first visit south of the border. She was so fascinated by the bright colors she wasn't even interested in the food.


But we were!!!


Yummy chips and salsa.


Lemon Head!!!

8 comments:

Char said...

Cute pics! Piper looks happy and Macky continues to experiment. Maybe he's hoping to find a sweet lemon at some point!

grammy said...

Bless her sweet little heart, she wants a lemon too!!!

Love the pic with the three guys in the chip bowl,especially catching Macky with wide open mouth!!!Yummy!!!

Keri said...

I hate everything about that picture of me. LOL! SO GLAD I'm getting new hair tomorrow. Wish I could set up an appointment for a new body, too! hahahaha

Indian Lake Papa said...

Another family moment - good pics! Chips and very hot salsa - good!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Keetha, MY MOUTH IS WATERING!! You know that´s going to be one of our first stops when we get to Marion!

Keetha Broyles said...

Just as long as WE get to make the stop with you!!!

Dustin and Kayla said...

who doesn't love la chas, i know i do!!! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

It's awesome, isn't it!