Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



To my friend Vickie.

I don't know how old she is today, but that doesn't matter because she is absolutely timeless!!!

Life did not deal Vickie a "kind" nor a "fair" hand. But, instead of being bitter, she gave all that to the Lord and He has used it in her life to make her better.

Vickie, I love you. You are a friend indeed.

5 comments:

Gerson & Betsy said...

Happy Birthday, Vickie!!! Your birthday is 5 days after mine! How did YOU celebrate? I'll have a blog shortly about how I celebrated mine! :) I hope you're having a special day!

Shannon said...

Yay Vickie! Happy Birthday!

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks girls for adding salutations for Vickie!!!!

Anonymous said...

I jumped over to Vickie's blog to wish her a Happy Birthday, but not sure if she'll see it. Maybe you can tell her to check. It's under her 'first day of school' post.

If not, Happy Birthday, Vickie !

Keetha....still praying for you & your fam.
I won't be able to make it to the service on Thurs. I have an all-day meeting, here at my house.

Have a good day, today.

Vickie said...

Thanks Keetha and all her blogging buddies who wished me a happy birthday! God is so good!!!!!