Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

You Too Have Sex in Your Garden, Poison Ivy and All!!!

.


(photo from home.golden.net)

When I used the words "Sex in the Garden" in the title of my previous post, I did so shamelessly for two reasons:

1) Sex sells - - - we all know that, and I wanted to SELL you on my blog.

2) Your gardens, ALL OF THEM, are all about sex - - -whether you realize it or not, and I already told you about garden sex here, just in case you forgot.

So - - - go enjoy your gardens in ways you NEVER before thought possible, and beware of all that pollen (sperm) on your nose!

.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I call more then a handful.(snicker)

House and Garden Boutique said...

Love that photo & post.....that is too funny!!!

Iowa Sunshine said...

very cute idea, and mine would be cute as in fitting one flower per cup :)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I was 'watching' yesterday and a beautiful butterfly was going from flower to flower... :) love the bra planter!

Ann in the UP said...

You're absolutely sure you borrowed that photo, right?

Looks like your colors.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

OMG Keetha!
Your too funny! I like your bra as a planter, very pretty!
Cindy

Tonja said...

OK...read 3 posts at once. Thanks for the info on Kickapoo Joy Juice. Next time I am in Atlanta, I will check out some of the 'old' stores and see if they are selling it.

I'm with you on all the blogging points. Another thing is if I really like your blog, I tend to want to see who else you are blogging buddies with.


Sex in the garden...Hmmmmm...I'm sure there is quite a bit more of it going on than we think there is! Cute pic, too!

Anonymous said...

HEY! I have a bra just like that!!

Di

ClassyChassy said...

So, what are you doing with Snappy Di's bra in your photo??? Good grief....X-rated blogs...my my my....

LV said...

I have seen a lot of garden ornaments but NEVER anything like this. Keetha, you better find you another job.

Theresa said...

Never seen garden pots like that:) Too cute!

Holly said...

You made me crack up! Not only your post, but the picture and also your lizard blog header!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I so wanted that hot pink bra planter to have been in your backyard!!!

Kirby :) AKA Billy

Unknown said...

Oh girl you are too funny. Now I wonder if I could grow those upside down tomato plants out the legs of my granny panties? LOLOLOL

I can't find my blog said...

Love it!! Especially the bra/flower pot. Trying to figure out how to make that work......