Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Susan and the Indian Paintbrush

.


I am fresh out of blogging ideas.

I've got nothing serious.

I've got nothing funny.

I've got nothing!!!


Black-Eyed Susan Profusion

And since I don't garden - - - I thought I'd show you a couple of pictures of "God's Garden," otherwise known as wild flowers growing in the - - - - YOU GUESSED IT - - - in the wild!

The ONLY creative thing I did for this post was take these photos while we were doing our summer roamings.


Indian Paintbrush

That's all for today folks - - - I HOPE my creative juices return soon.

Thanks for visiting.

.

16 comments:

kyooty said...

I have Brown eye susans all over here. I LOVE them. I will never ever ever pull them, but Hogweed? yep that wild stuff should be burned!

Lisa said...

I am right there with you! I stole an idea from a friend! I like the flowers even if you not your garden!
Hugs, Lisa

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love wildflowers! Those are some beauties! Would you like Kirbee to visit and give you some inspiration??

ain't for city gals said...

Hey,no problem taking a break...just post every once in a while to let us know you are doing good...

shannon i olson said...

Creative dry spots give way to creative down pours....you will be back at your regular antics soon enough! Nice flowers.
You know... think on this...I was watching Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze and the female dancer says.,"Ladies, God wouldn't have given you maracas if he didn't want you to shake them!" relevance...no idea but God didn't give you your great sense of humor if he didn't want you to use it! ;-)

Kristin - The Goat said...

Maybe you need to oil that funny bone? Is it stuck?

I love Black-eyed Susans. My Mom had a whole back part of her yard of them and I swear that's why I go home in October, so I can see it. I think she's dug up most of them and given them away, but I'm sure there are still a ton of volunteers still growing :)

Kristin - The Goat

Ann in the UP said...

Yeah, like Ester said....

You are under no obligation to entertain us every single day. Sometimes life intervenes.

Take a nap. Eat some cookies. We love you anyway.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

I am always inspired by flowers!
Thanks Keetha. When are moving to Wisconsin?
Hugs,
Cindy

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of flowers are always welcome!

Theresa said...

Sometimes days are like that! We all have them, but I love the flowers! Flowers always brighten my day:)

Enjoy your day my friend! HUGS!

Life As I Know It said...

I love black eyed susans. I've got them in my garden and I love that they seed themselves in wherever they feel like growing!

j said...

You know, I 'had nothing' for about 3 months. That was a serious dry spell.

I like your photos of God's garden. Black eyed Susans are particular favorites of mine.

Love ya Keetha!

j said...

Um, not that your dry spell wasn't serious too. Excuse me now, I need to extract my foot from my mouth (or would that be fingers from the keys?)

Angie said...

If I manage to churn out a blog every 2 weeks I think I've done well. My blogs are a bit like lancing a boil: you get a big spurt to start with then trickles the next couple of days then I'm back to thinking "Whatever made me think I could do this?!

Kim B said...

I just love blackeyed susans, so very pretty.
Have a great day,
Kim

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am in love with wildflowers, bring them on!