Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Team Spirit

.




Wonder if I'll get one of these if I wear my Colt's Blue up in Packers Country?

.

9 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

That's awesome!

Ann in the UP said...

I think that would be more likely to happen to you if you were a (shudder) Vikings fan.

As they say, trust me on this....

Kristin - The Goat said...

I see you found the right side out version :) That is just too funny!!

Kristin - The Goat

Anonymous said...

Hubby and I just saw this commercial for the first time a few nights ago and thought it was hilarious.

Di

Theresa said...

Errrr... probably:) Too Cute! HUGS!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh, I would say it's a good possibility!
We have lot's of Packer attire you can borrow!
Hugs,
Cindy

the lambs said...

Hee hee! That's great!

Not related to the football video, but still very important, I took Nate and the girls to DeBrand a week or so ago. They are hooked! I even showed them the bathroom! =)

Betty Jo said...

Keetha, yes, I'm the same Betty Jo of Digi Scribbles. I have two blogs now: joy with less and my new photo blog betty jo's view. Sorry to confuse you! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is funny!