Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Credit Where Credit is Due

.

In the preseason game last night between the Colts and the Packers, AKA "The Beat Down of the Colts", there was ONE quarterback who was absolutely brilliant in his execution of the game.


(AP photo/Jeffrey Phelps)

His name was NOT Peyton.

This is not particularly EASY for me to admit, because just in case you have forgotten:


My blood runs Colts blue.

When I move back to the green and yellow-blooded state of my birth, I shall be able to pull for those Packer Boys - - - but NOT when they play MY boys.

.

13 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

Rodgers looked good but

It's the preseason,
I've watched the Pack go belly up before,
Peyton will be his awesome self by the time the wins count.

Angie said...

Good old not Peyton! Er - what sport would this be?

KBeau said...

Guess you can always say it was just pre-season. And whom does a Wisconsin girl living in Indiana root for in that game?

Keetha said...

You're true blue!

Miss. State's season opener is 8 days away, and falls on my husband's birthday weekend. Perfect!

j said...

Ya know, you are lucky to have two teams to pull for - that's a whole lot of football!

Counting the days, hours, minutes til my Tide kicks off. It feels like Christmas did when I was a kid!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I see that you posted this at 11:11 - my favorite time of day!

You look so lovely in Blue :)

Kristin - The Goat

Carol said...

Ha! Have a great weekend!

LV said...

Sorry, I can only pull for the Cowboys and they will need a big pull. Trust your team and mine do better this year.

Lori E said...

I have to say that second photo kind of scares me. Yipes.

Jackie said...

WHEW! Good to hear. I was worried what would happen to your blue blood. :-)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your boys must come first!

Martin LaBar said...

There's a team in Indiana? Who knew?

I can't find my blog said...

Aaah, the football conundrum. I'm all too familiar with that!