Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's Time Out for You, Bad Boys!

.

This is Piper Renae. She's in that "netherworld" of the "twos."

While she is just the sweetest thing you can imagine, she does have her little diva side, and her mommy sometimes is forced to put her in time out.

Well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, you know - - -


Piper put Woody, Buzz, and Camaro in time out.

Goodness, I HOPE they learn their lesson!

(She TRIES to put her four year old brother in time out too, but he is too smart for her - - - he tells her she CAN'T put him in time out.)

(Image source: Keri Baker)

.

8 comments:

Tricia said...

Lol! Buzz doesn't look like he's handling time out so well.

Iowa Sunshine said...

too cute!! i think the car parked on woody's poor back! i guess time-out isn't always pretty.

Keri said...

...and when I asked her why they were in time-out she said "A-CUZ!" with her spitfire little tone of voice. :)

Keri said...

I just realized Buzz looks like he's pitching a fit! That's gonna get him more time-out minutes!!

Don Current said...

I do not believe it! There is absolutely no way that cute little thing could ever do anything deserving of a time out! Now my daughter on the other hand... :-)

Angie said...

In among smacked hands, which was popular in the 50's there used to be a kind of 'time out' as well. We called it "standing in the corner". Then along came Supernanny with her Naughty Step and everybody thought she'd invented something new...........!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Too cute!

groovyoldlady said...

My eldest would BEAT her dolls with a wooden spoon. I was always scared to death poeple would think I beat HER!