Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Closed For Cleaning

.

This blog is officially closed for the DAY for cleaning.

Nope - - - not blog cleaning, HOUSE cleaning.

We've got to sell this house so we can move to Wisconsin. The first set of "lookers" are coming tomorrow.

I'm procrastinating my "chores" to make this post, and then I'm off to do that which I hate - - - CLEAN.

Fisherhubby is already in full swing out in the garage, on the porch, and on the deck.

See you when the DUST settles.

;-)

(Image Source: tedlillyfanclub.blogspot.com)
.

8 comments:

Tonja said...

Yeah, I always look for a way to postpone the 'fun'stuff!!!! Good luck with the selling. Hope it goes really smooth!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I always love the way we clean right before we sell a home. We do things we have put off for a long time. Don't work too hard.

Jojo said...

Best of luck - with the cleaning and the sale!

Theresa said...

Finish yours and come clean mine:) Have a blessed weekend!

ClassyChassy said...

Cleaning up to sell? That's the WORST kind of cleaning!!! Good luck with that - and the sale of your house!

Ann in the UP said...

I hope they fall in love with your house. If not them, the next folks that see it!

I can really clean when I get fighting mad, but I'm so darn even tempered it almost never happens. I guess if it meant selling it, I could make the effort, though.

j said...

You just pack those dust bunnies up and send them to Alabama for a vacation.

I hope you get it all done!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I hope that you have a successful showing!