Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

There Are Forgotten Children - - -

.


But this is not one of them. However, she has a BIG HEART for those who are.


This is my first child, Keri. She is getting ready to make a very exciting and heart touching trip. PLEASE go read about it here.

I am one very proud mama.

.

11 comments:

Keri said...

Mom, this brought tears to my eyes!! Thank you for being supportive of me and my passions. I'm so extremely blessed to have the parents and family that I have!!!! THANK YOU for the heritage you've given me and my children!

I love you.

Angie said...

What a girl! I can see how you would be proud of her, so would I. See what I'm doing here? We haven't got kids of our own so I love to share the best bits of other peoples'. Does that make me a "Stand-by Granny" too?

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

That is so neat Keetha!
You have an amazing daughter there who just happens to look a lot like her proud Mama.
Hugs,
Cindy

Ann in the UP said...

Kinda makes you remember the day you stood in the front of the church and dedicated a dear baby to the Lord and promised to raise her in "the nurture and admonition of His Word".

Good job of it, I'd say! I'll bet her Grandpa is pleased, too.

Don Current said...

This is totally awesome. I'm so excited for her, and so jealous of her! I hope to take a trip like this to Africa someday. I absolutely love mission trips. You cannot help but be changed by them.

Barb said...

Hi Keetha, you should be proud...she is lovely!

Thanks for signing up for the Rooster Party and displaying the Button. See you this coming Friday and I hope you have a wonderful time.

Barb ♥

Unknown said...

Good for her Keetha and thanks for sharing the link with us. She will be in my prayers.

Mollye said...

Oh sister, she is gorgeous inside and out. How proud you must be. Your whole fam is just awesome and I thank you so much for your sweet visit. Happy hugs, Mollye

Barb said...

Keetha, thanks so much for letting me know about My Kinda Boring Life. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Barb ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is beautiful. I will keep her in my prayers. I know how proud you must be :)

I was here like 20 minutes ago and noticed the rooster party and I went over and signed up!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

AMAZING!
LIke mother, like daughter. I see you passed your big giving heart gene onto Keri!