Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Reruns - Macky Goes Fishin'

.

It's Sunday again, and you know what THAT means!?! It's time for Sunday reruns!!! Thanks so much to Chari over at Happy to Design for hosting this meme, "Sunday Favorites".



Macky's First Fishin' Trip
(First posted on 5/27/08)


Soakin' the old worm in the pond - - -



Papoo's showin' Mackinley how it's done.



Mackinley takes it all in.



OK, enough of this Papoo!!! Now what do we do?

.

8 comments:

podso said...

Great repost. I love how you tell stories with photos! I hope all goes well as you make your way to Wisconsin!

Theresa said...

How sweet, learning to fish! Little fella and his Papoo makes me smile! Fishing takes patience:) Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

Diann said...

Fun repost. Ahhh the attention span of a little one, I know it well!

KBeau said...

Grands are so much fun. One of mine just left, and the other two will be here tomorrow night.

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Girlfriend...

Awwww...loved this post, my friend! Of course, I think you know that I just adore your little guy!!! You know, I know just how little Mac feels! I'm much older and I still wonder what all the fuss is about when it comes to just...sitting...and waiting...and sitting some more...to fish! hehe! When I go with honey fishing, I take a good book! Hehe!

Well Darlin', how are you doing? Was reading one of the comments above...are you making another trip back to Wisconsin? I do hope that all is well, sweet friend! So happy to see you today for Sunday Favorites...thanks for sharing this cute post with us!!!

Love ya,
Chari @Happy To Design

PS...there's nothing like getting to spend time with the grands! My youngest daughter Jenni and my five grandkids will be here next week. We are planning a camping trip to to the mountains...I'm sooo excited to get to go camping with my kiddos!!!

Cherry Chick said...

;-) I don't know about "witty banter" but he sure is a cutie pie. Hopefully, one day McKinley will enjoy the "sport" of fishing...yawn..lol.
Thanks for sharing with us on Sunday Favorites.

Ann in the UP said...

Mack is learning early that "fishing" doesn't always have much to do with "catching". My son says it's all about sitting somewhere quiet, leaving your electronics in the truck, having a good fight if you hook one, and returning it to the lake for next time.

Go figure. My grandkids all love to fish. Must have skipped a couple generations.

Plus your two fisher-guys will have that fishing bond, because FH took the time to do it with McKinley. Time---a wonderful gift!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Fishing sure skipped my particular generation. My great grandmother fished with my Dad, but I think that's where it ended. Once my Great grandmother died I don't think my Dad ever picked up a fishing pole again.

It is heartwarming to see little ones with their grandparents :)