Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Have Trike - - -

.

Will travel!!!


There are a bunch of blogging ladies out there who LOVE tiny travel trailers.


This post is for you.

Just imagine - - - the tiny trailer of your dreams and GREEN too!!!

Not to mention the extra benefit of physical fitness.

What's not to love?

Have you seen the commercial where one of these wheels by? I really wanted to find a video of that because it is even CUTER than this - - - has a red window box and everything.

Unfortunately, while I DID notice the tiny trailer wheeling by, I neglected to notice what the commercial was advertising, so cannot FIND it on Youtube.

(Image source: top - tinyhousedesign.com, bottom - itechdiary.com)
.

9 comments:

Betty Jo said...

OMGosh! That's exactly what I need right now during my transition period! I wouldn't have to stay with my son, I could peddle around in my own home! I'm sending this link to a friend who loves tiny houses. ♥

Unknown said...

That is pretty cute, but awfully small!

Unknown said...

Kind of like a turtle! room to pull your arms and legs in but not much else and is almost carried around on your back!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Having a house that small would definitely encourage a significant amount of weight loss in my case LOL Maybe I should get one right away!!

Kristin - The Goat

shannon i olson said...

That is just strange. But I guess it is better than a cardboard box.

Maria said...

Love it. LOL

Keri said...

I don't understand how it would work! I mean, I would think once you got off the bike and tried walking around in the thing, you'd topple right over!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is hysterical! I have always told my husband I would live anywhere as long as he is there. I guess we would need a bike built for two.

Martin LaBar said...

It looks like a lot of work, and as if you'd have to sleep standing up.