Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Up There on a Par With World Hunger - - -

.

OK - - - it's not even close,
But work with me here - - -


(photo from Ksspecials)

My hair has been looking like this.
I've been just WAITING for my appointment,
Which was this evening.

I had SUCH HIGH HOPES
Of coming out of there
Looking something like this:


OK probably NOT like that,
But hopefully EXACTLY like this:


When I got to the shop,
My sweet, wonderful, talented stylist
Had forgotten to write down my appointment
And ANOTHER LADY was already in the chair.

I must confess, I nearly broke into tears,
Because, well, you know - - -
I'm going to have to look like this:

Until Thursday.
Waahhh Waahhh Waahhh!

.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hair looks like that dolls every morning. At least i get a good laugh every day!

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - good attitude Michelle!!!

Nancy said...

Oh please show us your hair as it is now -- and no doll stunt doubles. :-)

Keetha Broyles said...

Not on your life! The doll stunt doubles are more fun.

haley said...

ha! you're such a blogging inspiration. why am i not creative enough to think of fun blogs like this!?!? i could have lots of blog posts if i just put my mind to it :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Haley- - - YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Find something today that you can turn into a fun post!!!!

Julie said...

Oh, I hate that feeling! Wear lots of hats! (although that probably doesn't help you while you're at school).

Keri said...

I am close to 100% sure your hair does NOT look like that!!! :)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

What a fun post! I can relate. I took my kids to headstart yesterday for a quick cut and I almost said, shave me like my shih tsu....but I didnt. I want a new cut, but dont know what. It is driving me crazy. I feel like I look your doll.

Shannon said...

Awww! Isn't your daughter a hair stylist? I think she should help you out in Emergency's like this!

Keetha Broyles said...

Julie - - - normal people can wear hats, I look like an ugly boy in a hat.

Keri - - - I believe I was exaggerating in an attempt at humor, poor though it may be!!

Leigh - - - I literally wanted to CRY last night when my appointment didn't work out. I KNOW that is silly - - - thus the title of this post - - - but still, I wanted to sob my little eyes out, so I blogged about it instead.

Shannon - - - Yes, Korie IS a stylist, but she is way down in Indy, and I wouldn't force myself off on her unannounced - - - I used to do hair and I know how that feels.

So - - - I'll just talk about it on here and whine until THURSDAY when I get to have it taken care of.

Brenda said...

That's so funny! That's why my hair immediately goes into a pony tail every morning!
I love your hair style. I also enjoyed the actor when she played on NCIS!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Brenda THANK YOU!!!! I've been wracking my BRAIN trying to figure out what actress that was!!!!! You are SOOOOOO right - - - she was Director Shepherd on NCIS. Ah the RELIEF!!! :-)

groovyoldlady said...

Yeah...I've put off getting mine cut for 6 months. I finally got an appointment for tomorrow and I may have to cancel so I don't kill the dear ole gal with the virus I have.

j said...

Oh hair! Don't get me started. I am a part of the 'bad hair society'. Right now I just want what I have left to STAY ON MY HEAD.

You have such a pretty smile!

Keetha Broyles said...

Why thank you, m'dear!

What I can see of your hair in your little tiny avatar looks GREAT!